The Vampire Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules *must read*

3 posters

Go down

Rules *must read* Empty Rules *must read*

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:15 pm

I know I know, rules are boring, but please just read them and don't break them and everything will work out a-ok ^^

The site may change styles every once in a while, so if you notice lots of changes it means we're testing out new colors, ways to arrange things, logos and such :3 NOTICE the forums and all it's contents may be arranged in different ways sometimes, all of the posts will remain in their places until we need to delete them (We will notify in Announcments).

On some of those other websites people play, the Admin isn't even a person, just a computer set to do things. That isn't how it is here, we are real people who can respond to PM's. If there are too many don't get impatient and complain.

Some Rules for you...
1. No truck driver cussers (I think you get what i mean -___-;; ) There are some words that are fine, but others can be avoided now, also saying don't drop the F bomb every minute, even if you're mad. Leave the drama for your mama. *Laugh*

2. No revealing pictures, if we notice it or get reports of people saying it is, I have the power to ban you. Please make sure it's covered up now ^^ Nothing over Pg-13.

3. We realize that some people to not like to RP or don't feel they are very good!
*If they don't like to, lots of times they just read them, and for all the people who do, do not comment saying how it should've gone!! Join yourself if you wish to change something but make sure to keep posting.
*For the people who aren't good no one is allowed to bring you down, it's just rude, so if you feel that you are an accomplished RP-er-er help others please!

4. If you want a new character neomail Wolf.

-Paige
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vampirexunion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules *must read* Empty Understood

Post  maxxym Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Just to demostrate I read the rules ^^
maxxym
maxxym

http://www.myspace.com/maxxym_neovalerious

Back to top Go down

Rules *must read* Empty Re: Rules *must read*

Post  amber_lin_2 Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:03 pm

I have read and understand the rules as well. the f-bomb shall not be droped!!!!! lolz
amber_lin_2
amber_lin_2

Back to top Go down

Rules *must read* Empty Re: Rules *must read*

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum